Are you fluent in German and / or Dutch, and speaks Swedish and / or English at a conversational level AND are interested in digital marketing and sales? If yes, you might be interested in joining Workaround’s expansion journey!
At Workaround you’ll be working alongside our experienced and professional Swedish customer success team, offering premium office matchmaking solutions to companies who are looking for serviced office solutions, primarily co-working. Workaround is a digital matchmaking platform, where the customer success team is helping companies to find their perfect office. Your job will be to interact with customers and enable them to make great decisions when we launch in Germany and Holland this year!
Does this sound like a match?
Do you love working in a fast moving environment where day to day decisions are made at hand, but with a clear mission to make life simpler for our customers? Are you comfortable with interacting with customers in channels like phone, e-mails and chats and work independently? If yes, we might have a match!
We are working from our great Stockholm office, 3 mins walking distance from the Central station. There, you will find all the tools that will help you succeed in your job. You’ll get a laptop and a phone enabling true remote communication so that we always can be working together, even though we are not always together in the office. We try to meet every Friday for a common breakfast.
At Workaround we have two types of customers.
First, we have all our landlords that have space to let. A landlord could be a co-working space, a property company or a regular company that has some excess space to let. Our promise to our landlords is that we will help them to get tenants faster and smother that with any of our competitors.
Secondly, we have companies that want to rent space and where our promise is to help them to find the best deal for their requirements. The process oftens starts with a company that contacts us via email. The job as a customer success manager is to establish trust with the person contacting us by swiftly helping them.
The role as Customer Success Manager consists of the following daily tasks:
- Secure the perfect onboarding for new tenants that are searching for an office and for new landlords wanting to let space.
- Proactively approaching the new market by contacting companies that could be interested in joining our platform (Contacting co-working places in the major cities within Germany and / or Holland)
- Work towards finding new opportunities within your customer portfolio.
- Manage renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to develop.
- Strive to steadily increase customer satisfaction, build relationships, and push the boundaries of the customer’s mindset.
- Work with our tech, marketing and sales team to meet our customer expectations and growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our products and services.
Who are you?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business – our customers – and you enjoy that direct contact more than anything else at work.
You have an understanding of and take great interest in our customer’s eco-systems such as co-working, offices, marketplace-logic and decision making.
Understanding and loving our product is essential for being able to help our clients get the best possible return of their investment. It goes without saying that you put customers first.
- Having direct contact with customers and solving challenges is where you excel the most.
- You take a great interest in building relationships and are as passionate about sales as you are about customer service. You sincerely believe that consultative sales IS excellent service.
- At least 2 years work experience and proven track record of B2B-solution selling
- You are more goal-oriented, self-disciplined and efficient than your surrounding
- You are structured, solution-oriented and always want to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- As you´ve had a similar position before, you are familiar with working with Success or CRM-systems like Pipedrive, Salesforce, or similar.
- You are fluent in German or Dutch and you can communicate good in English or Swedish, both in writing and speaking
How to apply: Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Andreas Broryd email@example.com , 0735-198198